Where are the better areas in San Antonio to purchase for fix and flips? Maybe a revitalization area?

2 Replies

Hello fellow BP members!,

I became a member months ago and have received a lot of good information from the site.  So I appreciate any answers in advance.  I live and work in San Antonio and am finally just now getting to the point to where I have more time to invest in myself.  I'm wanting to find out which areas are the hot spots right now for fix and flip and/or buy and hold.  I'm ready for my first deal out here.   I'm using my own money so I can do up to a $60k rehab.  Will be doing 'subject to'.   Looking for some good areas to farm.  

Also, I would love the chance to partner up with someone in the area on a bigger deal for some flips.  Pooling resources sounds like an awesome way to kick *** on a bigger project..  So let me know if you're interested.  TThanks again in advance 

I would like to know that as well...

It depends on what exactly you're looking to do. San Antonio properties move quick, so you have to have your ducks in a row. There's a lot of great areas down here. Are you looking mainly for flips? If so, your best bets down here are auctions, wholesalers, or off MLS deals. The MLS is very thin, everything is priced very close if not at retail value.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.