Housecleaning

4 Replies

Trying to get my cleaning business out there and not sure how to go about it or if this is even the right place to be posting. Many years cleaning experience in residential and business but wanting to go more toward cleaning empty homes for move in/move outs. Any info you can help me with is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you! Christine Thurman  

Go to your local real estate investors meet up.  Get to know investors, contractors, real estate agents, etc.  Post ads on craigslist in the services section.  Search BP to see who is in your area and introduce yourself.  Go visit the property management offices in the area you want to serve.  

Originally posted by @Jeremy Jackson :

Go to your local real estate investors meet up.  Get to know investors, contractors, real estate agents, etc.  Post ads on craigslist in the services section.  Search BP to see who is in your area and introduce yourself.  Go visit the property management offices in the area you want to serve.  

Great info. Thank you so very much 

Great info from Jeremy. Pass out your business card to landlords at local investors meetings. You'll definitely get calls.

Absolutely!  Finding good cleaning people is so hard!  I've gone through 3 cleaning people and can't find someone decent.  They just don't seem to do a good enough job for me or they miss obvious areas.  For example, tell them I want the inside of the cabinets cleaned, well the bottom shelf isn't the whole of the "inside of the cabinets" -- there's 2 other shelves!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.