Apartment Buildings

5 Replies

Hi my name is Vas and I am looking to expand business. I am in the market for a 20 unit apartment building. I need help with finding a list of apartment buildings around Minneapolis Minnesota. 

Has anyone done this before in my area? 

Does anyone have any resources that could help me?

What is my best option for finding these buildings? How do I get a hold of this list? 

Check out Loopnet, not necessarily for the properties themselves but so that you can get in front of the brokers that deal in the types of properties that you are looking for so that you can network with them so that you can be included on deals that pass their desks. 

@Joshua Solomon you may want to start a separate topic for this question.  We usually put in 4-600 per door depending on: age, property class, pitched or flat roof, chiller or individual HVAC etc. We put in 1300 per door on our student housing prop.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you