Patrick Sullivan
  • Leominster, MA
Votes |
Letter to Absentee Owner: Proof Read

Patrick Sullivan
  • Leominster, MA
Posted Jun 22 2015, 11:13

Hello All,

I am just looking to see whether a few of you fellow BP members will proof read the following letter to absentee for me in its content and format:

Hello _____,

My name is Patrick Sullivan, my main occupation in life at the moment is wholesaling. Wholesaling is sort of the opposite of a real estate agent in some regards, though not necessarily in a negative way, and it does NOT require a real estate license -- it's just finding the right deals in neighborhoods with potential (NOT war zones) and filing and recording the correct forms and legal documents to execute the real estate transactions. The primary objective of a wholesaler is to work with the end buyer (usually investors) and negotiate a fair price for the owner's property "AS-IS". Although myself and my team of investor buyers will aim as low as possible in price, we consider the cost of repairs and the ARV to similar properties within the area, and it will be all cash transactions, and again, there is no need to make any repairs to the property prior to closing, that is what my investor buyers are here for - to rehab the deals I find for them. Therefore, there is no dealing with banks or brokerages.

I drove by your property at _____ in Leominster and saw potential in the house and am aware that it's a decent neighborhood, being that I've lived in Leominster my entire 23-year life, and thus am interested in making an offer with my investor buyers on your property. On that note, I would like you to take the time to consider this letter, though also realize one thing -- YOU have to be the most motivated one in this transaction or it'll most likely not work out for any of us. Should you think about it and you're interested in making quick, liquid cash on your property give me a call, text or email at the info provided below

God Speed,

(Room for Signature)

Patrick Sullivan

Cell: (978) 549-0853

Email: [email protected]

Loading replies...