Marketing for Subject To's or motivated sellers question

2 Replies

My goal is to get 50 subject to units over the next year and I am breaking it down into weekly goals. I wanted run an idea by you all to see what you think or if you have a better idea. Situation: I have postcards made and I don't want to spend a ton of money mailing them out every month. I am trying to create a cost effective system that I can eventually outsource. Instead of doing every door direct and paying 14c a postcard at the very least here is my idea. Marketing idea: take postcards and add rocks that I get from yard or wherever and ride my bike with my wife and go up and down the street throwing our postcards on people's lawn. I hate when people do this but it's a numbers game and I know for sure someone will pick it up...what do you think? I realize it will take a lot of time...but we are going on bike rides anyways for our health. If you have a better idea or more cost effective way please share. I saw one person put flyers on everyone's mailbox last week, but that's illegal and I don't want to do anything illegal. Thank you in advance!!

@Brian Gibbons

Brian what's your view on most deals per marketing $$ spent for lease option (same target seller as subject to)

@Curt Smith

I am a cash or terms investor.

Pretty houses little equity are 

-sub2

-lease option assignment or sandwich

-wrap purchase

Marketing

-Agents long DOM

-Expireds

-Listed Houses

-Landlords

-Wholesalers that have pretty houses, send them $500 for leads that you can close on terms deals

Postcard for cash or terms deals

Matrix for Cash or Terms Deals

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here