Driving for Dollars

6 Replies

Would anyone be interested in going driving for dollars in Chicago with me? I can drive. I can bring coffee or 5 hour energy :) 

I want to work with someone who knows what they are looking for and I want to be able to practice my skills with someone who isn't a novice. 

Thank you for all of your positive energy! 

LOL! I love it!

What a great idea. I wish I were in Chicago. I'd go along. I'll bet you're gonna be successful whether you find a partner to ride along or not. If you find yourself in the Los Angeles area, look me up. We'll go driving for dollars.

Thanks for your positive energy, Tom! You're awesome. And if I'm in the LA area, I will definitely look you up! 

Hey I'm available!! Hit me up!!
You need to look up Tony Youngs. His method is exactly what you are looking for. I saw him present and the paid 1,000 to go to his boot camp. The best 1,000 I have ever spent on any real estate material. Now I'm paying him 5,000 to come out for a entire weekend to do this with a few buddies of mine but he is the real deal. By the way I'm selling his old Material on eBay :) I have his most up to date. Good luck.

awesome @Bhairavi Patel ! This is some serious get out there and do it! I hope you find a solid partner and find some great potential properties to put under contract!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.