Seattle wholesaleing

8 Replies

Hi BP,

So am wondering as a new invester learning the ropes. How do I go about getting all the right leagal documents I need to complete deals an how to learn about them as well. 

Also as a wholesaler how do I know with direction areas to market in my area to finds great houses that buyers would like?. 

welcome.  best bet is to get in touch with a couple of real brokers who are willing to work with wholesalers.  *cough* *cough* :)

Patrick Britton, Real Estate Agent in WA (#120557)
360-927-0959

you can use nwmls realtors contract. 

Stay away from war zones. Everywhere else fair game. 

caution about NWMLS contracts.  NWMLS is fine with people using them so long as they use the LATEST VERSION.  NWMLS will be changing some of the forms in the next few months/weeks so be advised.  

Patrick Britton, Real Estate Agent in WA (#120557)
360-927-0959

Let me know if you come across any good opportunities.  I would like to be on your buyers list.  Best of luck!

(206) 407-5452

Hi BP, 

thank you thank you for the tips guys, I'm am eager to help out in anyway possible fellas @Patrick Britton I got you this would be a great help if there is anything possible you could think of I could help out or help me gain a better understanding of wholesaleing I'm open ears as I am stil intending my due diligence. 

The nwmls contracts have some changes going on now particularly on the financing contingency (22a). If you use nwmls contracts, you really to know what they say. For example, a seller needs to sign and submit a 22AR to the buyer when an financing contingency expires. The buyer has 3 days to sign the 22AR and if they don't the seller can terminate at any time. The nwmls is loaded with tons of other "realtor speak" stuff.

Thank you @Adrian Chu and good tip @Ryland Taniguchi.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.