looking for realtor and contractor in Austin, Texas

3 Replies

Hello BP, I am teaming up with a fellow BP member and we are looking for experienced, professional and reasonable contractors and realtors that know what real estate investors want to accomplish in the amount of time that we want it accomplished. If you use someone already that fits that criteria on your current investments in the Austin, Texas area please ask them if you can pass their information to me so we can speak with them.

Hey Robert,

My wife and I run two flip companies as well as own a handful of rental properties in the Austin area.  We have our own real estate licenses since we were never really able to find many real estate agents that did or understood investment properties themselves.  I also manage our contractors on our flip houses and we usually turn 2-3 houses a month. If you ever have any questions or would like to run through some options please feel free contact me.

Thanks,

Chris

@Christopher Gilbert , do you have a company website?  I have two properties in Round Rock and Georgetown and I am looking to continue to invest in that area.  PM me if interested in discussing some of the services you provide.

I'm a licensed realtor® with an investment background. I worked for a fully licensed real estate company that specialized in wholesale deals so I'm very familiar with the general needs of real estate investors. If there is anything I can do to help you out feel free to shoot me a message. I'm always happy to help.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here