PROBATE QUESTIONS - SEARCH TERMS

4 Replies

I came across my local database, however if I were to do a query, what selections would i want to be looking to select according to the list of terms below: like ok use: SE or ALL DEFAULT. etc.  any help in understanding would be much appreciated.

thanks,

laura

Why don't you begin by focusing defining what you're looking for. 

You'll never find it unless you know what "it" is.

What most people do is to define either trying to buy equity at a discount or cash flow at a discount. 

This means either you define the property or the circumstances.

If you define too loosely, you'll get a larger list but that may be more than you can reasonably work to start. If you define with many criteria, your list results may be zero or close to zero. 

My probate list adds 100+ new filing every week for So Cal. I do not currently mail to PR's. Personally, I don't look for privates, I look for opportunities, this is, problems that I can solve.

So, first know what you want. Everything that doesn't meet that criteria is eliminated.

@Bill R. Well, my iPad spellcheck caused one if many errors that I did not catch.

While it is true that I do not look for or at the privates of my prospects, that is not the point of my post.

I market to attorneys of the people in charge. I never solicited to buy their clients' properties as, after 25-30 years working orobates, I know better.

Due to my experience and influence inside the legal community, I've positioned myself as an expert that attorneys seek out. Meaning, they come to me.

Hope that helps (and clarifies). 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you