MLS Bulk Address Search

5 Replies

Hello all, 

I am looking to track properties with a particular zoning. I have a list of about 3,000 properties in San Diego that match the zoning that I'm looking for and I have already built a list of the addresses that I need to track. I was wondering if anyone knows of a website that I can upload a list of addresses or APN numbers that will let me know if any of those properties hit the market. 

Your help is appreciated, 

Sasha  

@Sasha Favelukis if you have access to the MLS you can set alerts for properties there but you'd have to do one for every property and that could be really time consuming. You might check with a Realtor to see if there's a way to do it in bulk. Hope all is well with you, see you around.

Hey Bruce! 

Unfortunately, Realtor.com does not have a bulk upload option or a auto alert that would work. The closest thing that I have found was Redfin.com but it involves me searching the property and adding it to my favorites and that's too much work when I need to do it for 3,000 properties. 

Let me know if you hear of anything else. 

Thanks,

Sasha 

FYI...... Odesk and Elance are now called Upwork

but this was my first thought. do a quick search for someone with some very basic skills. Agree on a per hour amount and give them a week or so. I could see trying this eventually some day and would love for you to keep us updated if this works. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you