yellow letters?

2 Replies

Hello BP Community,

I just received a expired listing today and my direct marketing is using yellow letters, but the problem that I'm having that needs to be answer is what address do I used on the upper left corner. I been reading a lot of forums and its really making me more confused. One of the investor said not to used a P.O. Box. Can I leave it blank? I'm not putting my personal address. Please Help!!!!

If using a First Class stamp, you are not required to put a return address. However PO boxes are fine as a return and are commonly used. Often times you can actually use a street address for your PO Box, but you should check with your PO Box location.

if you use a po box, you can actually use the street address. So instead of po box 123, it will be 798 abc at #123. You just have to file the paper work at the counter.

But I would not worry to much about it. We tell our clients to focus on the message and list before you worry about the little things.

And always put a real return address on it. Your paying for the axillary service (return service), so you better use it.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide