So I'm getting ready to send out my next mailing.   This is my criteria:

Absentee Owned in and out of state 

2 counties, the county I live in and the one "next door"

50%-100% equity

10+ years of residence 

SFR, Multi-Family, Duplex, Triplex, Quad

Trustee and Corporate excluded

1000 postcards

Hopefully I can get some good advice from the master marketers on this one! 

I'm not sure what you question is? Those filters are good.

My advice is to make sure you use an call tracking phone number to gauge the results of the campaign. If you're spending money like that you need to know if it's working or not. 

Each campaign needs it's own tracking number with analytics and reports. I have about 30 different numbers for all of my marketing campaigns. See the image below as these are the results of an an actual Absentee Owner campaign I ran in July.

A lot of investors send all calls to one main number but never know if one of the campaigns is bad, therefore wasting tons of money! I hope this helps.

@Tim Herndon

I wasn't posting a question, more of a statement and was hoping to get some feedback wether it was a decent list or not.  Thanks for the advice about tracking the calls, that's a great idea!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.