Mailing Advertisement line advice

1 Reply

I want to get people's advice on what to put for an advertisement. It has 6 lines up to 50 characters each. I don't really care what type of property, only that they are motivated. I want to be friendly but not overwhelming. It could be visible to others. So i dont want the message to embarrass. The contact info will likely take up 3 lines. Can anyone provide any suggestions? Should I put our slogan or mission statement rather than directly asking? Should I put the company name or my personal name? Oh, I should get a website before I mail these. I'll put that on the top line. This is what I have so far.

Topline Discounts LLC toplinediscountsllc.com

"Bringing value to your neighborhood through real estate investment"

Call/text 501-827-5813 or email @ [email protected]

It's the south.  Use your name, not your company name.  I'd recommend setting up a landing page with a separate address for the website.  The use of the word "discount" is going to be a problem for some people. Think about WalMart.  They use a lot of words in their ad campaigns that basically mean they are a discount store, but rarely do you see the word "discount" in any WalMart branded marketing.  It has negative connotations.

The other thing I'll say is feature your phone #, not your website.  You want to drive those contacts to you, so you have a chance to talk to them.  The people who are going to go to the website first - like me - will look for a URL.  You don't want them to have to look for your phone number.

As for the message...you need to be direct.  Don't worry about embarrassing anyone.  You don't have enough space to say anything embarrassing!  Go with something like (the email & URL are just examples of something that is benign and will not turn people off)...

I buy houses in Searcy and surrounding areas.

JaMarcus Joseph    501-827-5813

Got a property you need to sell...fast?

Any condition, Any location!  Call me today!

[email protected]

www.sellyoursearcyhousetoday.com

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here