Investor Carrot for a real estate agent/investor?

2 Replies

I am in the process of getting my real estate license.   In building websites and lead pages in the past I realize that the majority of leads that came in were not favorable on price or terms.    My intent is to take the deals that don't fit investing criteria of (Wholesaling or fix and flip) and turn them into listings.  I will be hanging my license with an investor friendly broker.  

My question to any of you who have used Investor Carrot is would this work for an Agent who is also a Real Estate Investor?   

@Gerald Harris

I don't see why it wouldn't work. As long as you used the sites separately. I think you would also have to disclose that you are an agent. 

By the way - that is a great strategy. We have a licensee who is an investor and his wife is licensed. They mad $30,000 in one month just from the listings side! A lot of investors waste these leads but recyling them will pay for your next month's marketing.

This would definitely work for sure.  There are many seller leads i get through my site that wouldn't fit an investment deal that are looking to sell.  No sense in wasting those leads if you have an outlet for them.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you