Kalamazoo Michigan network

6 Replies

Anyone in the kalamazoo area or anyone in Michigan in general that would like to start a network let me know thanks. -Tion

Hi Tion,

There are a few different groups you might be interested in getting connected with. All 3 are also listed on Meetup.com

@Brandon Krieg and @Michael Lerch run a big one just outside of Grand Rapids (West Michigan REI Club).

The Kalamazoo Area Rental Housing Association (KARHA) has one sponsored by the RPOA (Rental Property Owner's Association).

Myself and a handful of others meet once a month at the Panera on West Main. Next one is Tuesday October 6th at 7pm (Kalamazoo Real Estate Meetup)

Thanks a lot ill try to make it to the meeting!

Hey Tion & Josia i am also in the Kalamazoo market. I attend those KAHRA meetings every last Tuesday of each month, 7pm @ Theo Stacy's on Portage Rd.

Ditto on what @Josiah Swartz said.  These are the same groups I'd recommend.

If you are free on Friday Mornings, you can come up to Grand Rapids for the RPOA investor networking group.  There are serious investors there.  Good luck!

I'm in the Kalamazoo market as well. Added 11 rental units in the past year and might have some relevant experiences to share if you're ever interested. I'd be happy to walk you through a current project. 

Unfortunately I rarely make it to any of these meetings due to travel related to my full time job, but would definitely recommend that you attend them if you can make it. 

I can attest that many of the folks who have responded are legitimately active in this market and are great resources. I've personally done one deal wth @Brandon Krieg and can vouch for his integrity. 

Last, I maintain my real estate license solely for investing purposes. If you want help with something feel free to let me know. I help others in the local market every once in a while from that perspective as well. 

Thanks Nate!  To return the favor, I can vouch for @Nate Miersma as well.  He has shown himself to be a high-character individual and businessperson.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.