VOTE NOW!!! This will take 10 seconds, I can't make up my mind!

23 Replies

Please help me with a logo for my company.  This will be used for branding purposes and also a professional logo.  It will be on direct mailers, business cards, website and social media.  Just put the number below and if you have time tell me why.  (I purchase properties for cash to flip and buy and hold.)

This is #1  

This is # 2

This is #3

#3 is most attractive to me.
#2 is most professional looking.
#1 is awful. (Not a fan of the "distressed" look)

@Jamie Wooley , how about not limiting yourself to just these three?

Of this current crop, I think #1 has a lot of potential, but might do better with different colors, and less child-like finish?

For me, #2 is TOO simple, and #3 is trying too hard. Cheers...

@Jamie Wooley Of these three, I like #1 best as I find it the most visually interesting.  But I can't say any of them are particularly striking.  You want something unique that says "you" and only you, something memorable and easily identifiable. It's rather a big decision; I'd take my time with it.

I like 1 if it was a cleaner cut, but then 1 does feel similiar to facebook (which you dont want I wouldnt think)

2 is to simple

3 is too complicated and feminine as somebody pointed out.

3 might be a good one if you simplify the colors of it and emphasis 

but off the top first one i liked was #1 simple but not too simple and i liked the green house 

@Account Closed

Thank you all so much!  I have given these to my logo guy and he is going to come up with some ideas.  I will of course be adding the company name in them as well.  When I decide which will be a week from now, I will post the new logo.  Appreciate the honesty!

Hi Jamie

My humble opinion there not very professional looking here's my logo your welcome to use it if you like it, under my logo says HotShot REI

Here's another I liked

Number 1 bar none, but I would have someone clean it up so that it doesn't have that distressed look. I have seen dozens of variations of #2 and you don't want your logo to look like anyone else. #3 just looks like bad clip art.

@Jamie Wooley , I won't be harsh or cruel and tell you that I don't like any of them. But what I will say is that trying to get two people who are standing in front of the same clock at the same time to agree on the time of day is like pulling hens teeth. 

Creativity is a very personal thing and trying to get others to chime in can sometimes get a little frustrating if not down right disappointing. That's why I leave decisions like this up to the true professionals. 

However, that stated, you can hire the best creative talent in the business and spend thousands of dollars and still be disappointed in the results. At the end of the day it's not really the logo or trademark that sets you apart. 

It's about you personally and how you captain your own ship. Master that and no matter what your logo looks like you will be a success and your logo will only serve to project and enhance that success. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you