Moving to Kansas

12 Replies

Originally posted by @Shane H. :

@Brandon Proctor   You're moving with the AF in January or so if I recall?   Hoping you have good weather for the move.  Been mild here so far, but that can change at the drop of a dime.

Looking to buy a house or multi family when you get here or before?

Thats right Shane I will be there pretty soon, still trying to connect with some investors in the area. I hear there is a REI group down there as well.

@Brandon Proctor

Are you looking to rent or buy when you come down ? I am a fellow investor and also an agent. 

If your looking to buy we need to get you set up on an automatic search so the system can start pulling options for you so you will have plenty of options to choose from when it's time to pick a house. 

PM your email and criteria of a home (beds ; bath ; sq ft ; side of town ; etc.

Have you pre qualified ? My friend Shane is right ; I'm hoping Weather is nice for your trip down !

Originally posted by @Jeff Royer :

@Brandon Proctor welcome to Wichita. Travel safe and the weather is suppose to change this weekend. 

Thanks Jeff, I must admit the weather can't possibly get as bad as it does in Cheyenne Wyoming I would imagine. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you