• Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Anyone try this?? Voice Blasting Tons of Leads in One Click

Christina Lanoux
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Dec 3 2015, 17:57

Hey y'all, 

I attended a real estate investing and marketing workshop hosted by Duncan Wierman a few weeks ago in L.A. He was telling us about his inbound marketing campaign strategies and proprietary lead generation software. One of his strategies is to upload a lead list into a voice and text blast database via www.callfire.com and have their system call all the numbers at once or in intervals and play your recorded voice message as the person answers or leave a voicemail. He said to followup after 2 days with a text message blast. I was very excited to hear about such an effective process of having qualified leads call you back based on teh information you provided over the recording. Soooooo, I have my leads and I'm ready to go!  I contacted CallFire for the details (as another experienced investor suspected this wouldn't work). Mr. CallFire drops the bomb in my face. I discovered that there is very strict federal regulations (google TCPA Oct 2013) in regards to pre-recorded voice messages or "broadcasts" and that you need written consent a.k.a opt-in prior to calling these people. Really?? This seems like very important information that someone would have mentioned. Has anyone ever heard or tried something like this? Did I miss something? Is there certain types of leads that would bypass this regulation?

Loading replies...