• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Bend, OR
Votes |
I need a PI / Skip tracer

Kyle Bigger
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Bend, OR
Posted Dec 31 2015, 11:50

Hey! I recently talked to an individual who has an ex-wife that owns a series of properties that are all vacant, vandalized and boarded up. According to him, "she's a "trust fund kid with more money than she knows what to do with" and so she has no interest in dealing with the various amounts of real estate she owns and would most likely be willing to sell to someone at a great price who's able to do a bulk purchase and overall easy convenient and quick transaction. Sounds like a great opportunity, right?! The problem is, nobody can track her down! I did a little research myself and found limited information that hasn't really gotten me anywhere. I've talked to family members and associates, with little success on gathering information.

So here's where I am at. I would like to hire someone to help me get in contact with her. Are there any companies / systems out there that you guys think would help in this matter?

I've tried out Spokeo.com and a few other sites thus far.

Thanks for any help fellow investors and real estate professionals! 2016 is going to be a great year for investing and I hope each and everyone of you has your best year yet!

Loading replies...