• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
What else can I do to keep myself busy?

Account Closed
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Feb 8 2016, 20:00

What else can I do to keep myself busy? And to generate more leads for my business? I am full time in real estate, and have no other responsibilities. The thing is I really really hate doing things that aren't productive. I couldn't just sit and watch TV day in and day out, I would go insane. Most recently I've been cold calling and signing/stamping postcards, but for all of my future mailings I will be using @Michael Quarles service, Yellowletters.com, so I will have hours upon hours I can dedicate to generating more leads. 

I'm looking for sub-to deals, wholesale deals, rehab deals, owner finance, etc. pretty much anything I can get I'll take. So far in my Direct Mail I have sent out 500 postcards last Monday, and another 600 today. I'm going to send another 1,000 next Monday, and another 1,000 the Monday after that, so I should be a little over 3,000 for the month. As soon as I close the first deal from this campaign I'm buying another list with 5,200 names and will add that to my monthly mailings, and most likely will have to hire an "Alex" to take/screen calls at that point.

So my question is what else can I do right now to put in some sweat equity and grind out a few more leads every week to get that first deal? And potentially keep an employee busy when they aren't taking calls? Any good strategies other wholesalers and marketers have used would be greatly appreciated, share your success stories!

Thanks!

Loading replies...