• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Subject Tos

Account Closed
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Mar 17 2016, 13:07

So my Adwords campaign has been bringing me some solid leads, and I'm finding that quite a few of those would be awesome as sub 2 deals. There were two deals in particular that made sense and would be awesome sub 2 deals, I explained to the sellers how the transaction would work and that the mortgage would stay in their name etc. etc. They were still interested and so I sent them contracts, and one of them cancelled before sending me back a signed contract, and the other sent it back signed and backed out 2 days later. I dont know if they take some time to call the bank and do research, but they decide they dont want to go through with it. 

My question is to those of you who utilize this strategy. How do you keep sellers interested and follow through with the transaction, how do you pitch the idea to begin with?

I want to be more knowledgeable in the use of subject to in order to get some properties for my personal portfolio and help people who I couldnt help if I had to do an assignment or something of that nature. 

Any help is greatly appreciated thank you all in advance!

Loading replies...