Seeking wholesaler in Boca/Delray Beach/ west palm Florida

11 Replies

Promotion
Contracoin
Bridging between Crypto and Real Estate
Get ready to buy your next property using Crypto
Using crypto to own property, leverage #CTCN in buying your next home and more
Time to buy property

@David Bateman I've tried to connect with you to send you a message a few times..  I'm also in the same area Delray Beach / Boca / Boynton Beach and am always in need of wholesale deals.  

My wife and I are starting a new Flip TV show and I'm coming up short on deals all of the time around here.  Please shoot me a message private or connect so we can coordinate future deals.  

Hello All,  my name is Carlos and I know that I’m a pretty awesome wholesaler.  I have done multiple deals and continue to do deals with people from bigger pockets on a monthly basis.  I do deals in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach please feel free to reach out to me if you are still looking for deals.  All of my deals are my own NO DAISEY CHAINS.

Originally posted by @Carlos Coppin Jr :

Hello All,  my name is Carlos and I know that I’m a pretty awesome wholesaler.  I have done multiple deals and continue to do deals with people from bigger pockets on a monthly basis.  I do deals in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach please feel free to reach out to me if you are still looking for deals.  All of my deals are my own NO DAISEY CHAINS.

We've spoke a couple of times but you haven't sent me anything to look at.

@Brian Garrett my sincerest apologies if you haven’t received any of my deals.  I either forgot to add you to my list or my emails are going into your SPAM folder.  Brian please PM me your email address and I will make sure you get on my list and get the next updates.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you