• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Tucson, AZ
Votes |
Podio & Buyers

Alex Russo
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Tucson, AZ
Posted May 4 2016, 16:26

Hey guys, I just started using Podio ($9 version to start). I was doing a lot of research on youtube & searching forums for this subject. I went back over a year of posts and couldnt find anything that fit exactly. 

I have a basic set up to start for leads from DM, but the origin of this post was to ask if anyone has any advice, experience, or tips about setting up an custom app for your buyers list/new buyers. I am open to all suggestion, thats how we improve right?? Please be as blunt as possible, no toes stepped on.

I understand the basics when and the common sense side, but were all missing something somewhere when their are pro users out there who have had a lot of changes to theirs, reviews of others Podio's, tips from others etc.

My idea was to first gather the basic information (name, how many deals in last 12 months, areas, criteria etc), and seek out if there was some great tips from such a powerful community. 

Feel free to add any basic questions you might have thought of that others haven't yet so we all can help each other if possible. 

Thanks guys!

Loading replies...