Any personally penned DM service out there that looks real?

3 Replies

Hi All,

Curious if anyone can advise on the best services that do 'personally penned' letters for DM campaigns.  I feel that some of the DM service providers 'personally penned' letters still look salesy and not really that personable - I feel it still looks like a sales letter from a direct mail campaign.  

I've also received some myself in the mail from other investors and they didn't get to me personally, they looked like junk mail.

Nothing seems to compare to one's own hand writing but that's just not feasible for larger mailings.

Would love to get your thoughts? 

Hi Claire,

Thanks for reaching out. Do you offer 100% handwritten? I think if I received a hand written letter I would actually read it. I know many use the personally penned and regular mailings with success but was going on what I would prefer to get.

Curious how people who use DM regularly feel?

Thnaks

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you