Skip to content
Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes
Cory Shaw
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
Investors in Orlando area: Come on, let me tag along! =)

Cory Shaw
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Posted May 23 2016, 14:15

Maybe it's just me but learning from a computer just doesn't stick that well. I'd know, I've been "trying" to structure a deal for far too long...I HAVE to make this work. I'm hoping there is someone in the area that wouldn't mind me tagging along to experience what you do. I'm eager and willing! It doesn't matter what part of the process you are in, all of my skills in RE investing need sharpening.

I don't have much to offer in return but if you'd like me to bring your coffee, wash your car, fix your iPhone screen, run errands, whatever you need, I would love to connect! I don't expect something for nothing. 

I bet you guys are really busy out there; I would like to be too. If you're too busy to take me up on this offer, I would still love to hear from you. Any advice is helpful! Thanks!

Background: I am wholesaling using a "unique" strategy (using sales skills on the phone rather than email blasting and mass low ball offers) which I've been learning from other investors in Tampa. I've had to learn to come out of my shell and be more social using these techniques (still working on my inner growth). I want to wholesale honestly and legally; "sketchy salesman" need not respond! I would also like to flip houses when I can afford to. If it's investing related, I need to learn it! 

P.S. Speak freely, no advice will hurt my feelings. I've failed again and again; I will take any advice humbly.

Loading replies...