Greetings, I'm a real estate investor looking for an investor friendly agent to work with. Let's connect and network. I'm in the Virginia area.
I have set an initial modest goal to buy 4-8 properties within the next year. Some of the properties I will buy and hold for myself, and or fix and flip, while others I intend to sell to other investors. No matter the strategy I use, I need to be very aggressive, efficient, and quick in the closing process. The agent I chose should be very proficient in the following:
- Pull comparable sales / rental rates from MLS
- Have access to properties / availability to show properties
- Availability to submit offers to individuals, banks, short sales, and HUD
- Identify the current inventory in the neighborhood
- Access to pre-foreclosure, short sale listings and off market deals would be ideal as well
If you know someone that fits this description or if this is you please don't hesitate in reaching out to me.
Thanks in advance.
We should talk. I'll PM you.
Thanks. I appreciate your quick response.
There are plenty of agents here on the site. I would say ask yourself, what makes you stand out to the agent for them to work with you?
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing