Votes
Brandon Mitchell
  • North Fort Myers, FL
Votes |
Wholesale Marketing Advice

Brandon Mitchell
  • North Fort Myers, FL
Posted Jul 24 2016, 19:17

Hello all, My partner and i have found a system of finding houses all over Florida at extremely low prices.. we are both very experienced wholesalers and have done many, many deals. We have been specifically working in Lee county area, and decided to expand outwards to other counties and areas all over Florida. We really need help with a marketing strategy for getting these properties out to the investors/ Realtors of the areas we have the houses. We have a fairly big budget to market, but do not know where to start. We are willing to give 3% to agents, and even a cash bonus to help get these houses gone.. I really need a marketing guru that can help or even partner up with us to get these properties out. Our system for finding houses is down to a T, but our marketing is not. If you are interested in partnering up and making some money with us, or have any useful tips or advice i would be very appreciative to listen to anyone. Getting 60-80% ARV houses is easy, it is just the marketing we need. Thank you all.

Loading replies...