Pinellas County probate

4 Replies

hello,

Me and my brother are despertatly searching how to find accurate and up to date probate leads in pinellas county FL (key words St.petersburg, Largo Clearwater).  Does anyone know how to find these leads online or with out going to the court house?  Any advise would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

You are "desperate" but not willing to go to courthouse?

In your desperation, have you searched these forums for other ways to pay other to research or buy from commercial providers?

Good points.  We are heading to the court houses this Friday but are from out of town making it dificult to sustain monthly and more importantly be the first to aquire the information so we can send them our wholesale copy the moment probate is available.   

Unfortunatly, we have tried a commercial provider and found that they were inaccurate and out of date some of the leads were nice enough to let us know.

Promotion
Vacasa
Vacation Rental Property Management
We do the work. You get the ROI.
We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.
Free income estimate

Pinellas County probate records are available online, but you have to cross reference them with property records (which are also online). I developed a YouTube video that walks you through it a while back when I had a virtual assistant going through them for me and putting them in a spreadsheet. I'm happy to share it if you message me.

This was an experiment for me, and ultimately I stopped marketing to probates -  it's a time consuming, multi-step process to sift through them, and (at least in my experience), there is a very low (as in ZERO) response rate. I don't recall every getting a single lead, let alone a deal out of it.

You are one of literally hundreds of investors, realtors, and others marketing to these people, and they often find it very upsetting. 

So... it's hardly a unique marketing approach.  But if it works for you, go for it!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you