I'm preparing my very first direct mail marketing campaign, and I'm at the stage where I'm choosing which marketing lists I want to mail to. I've defined the following criteria so far:
- Farm Area (cities, zips, etc.)
- Property type (single family - detached, sqft., #beds, #baths, year built, etc.)
- Age of property owners
- Ownership (absentee vs. occupied)
Now, I'm struggling with % equity ownership. I started this search thinking that the best people to mail to would be those that have some equity in their home (30%+), but then started to second guess myself and began thinking that maybe mailing to those that were underwater (negative percent equity) would be the way to go...
What are general thoughts on mailing to those homeowners that have a negative percent equity (0% to -50%) on their properties?
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you