New Real Estate Investment Meet Up South Coast Massachussetts

11 Replies

Hello to all of our fellow and future investors on the southcoast!

I want to openly invite anyone interested in learning more about real estate investing especially the buy and hold side of things to come check out this months REI Meeting here in Fall River. This is the first of it's kind so you will be able to help us design it from the ground up!

Our goal is to strengthen the Investor community here and get you connected to the right people to help you reach your real estate goals.

This meeting will be helo from 6-8pm Thursday September 8th. The first 30 minutes are for open networking and we will begin our discussion at 6:30. We will be holding the meeting in our real estate CAMERON REAL ESTATE GROUP office located at: 552 North Underwood st, Fall River, MA.

Please let us know if you are interested in the comments below as well as what topics you would like to see discussed!

Cheers to (y)our Real Estate Success!

Updated over 5 years ago

September 8th is the Thursday

Investors who might benefit would be considering the following cities for investment: Fall River, New Bedford, Westport, Swansea, Somerset, Darmouth, Taunton, Freetown, Falmouth, Brockton, Fairhaven, Dighton, Rehobeth, Seekonk, Berkley, etc..

If this is something your interested in attending and I didn't include your city feel free to let us know!

Promotion
Ashcroft Capital
A national multifamily investment firm
Three Reasons Investors May Prefer Real Estate
Read three reasons why investing in real estate private placements may provide several advantages.
Read More Here

Great. Looking forward to meeting some new folks. Some other areas that might be interested include Wareham, Mattapoisett, Marion, Rochester, Raynham, Attleboro. Maybe that will trigger a few more keyword alerts.

Bought our 1st rental property in New Bedford last year. Learning alot from these forums. Looking forward to the handshakes. We'll see your there...

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this date. I hope it goes well and there are more in the future. I will make sure to clear my schedule for the next one!

Just reaching out to see how the meeting actually went? Unfortunately I could not clear my schedule to attend. Also inquiring if there is possibly going to be anymore in the near future in the South Coast Region of MA?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you