Votes
William Huston
  • Trinity, FL
Votes |
Newbie: what has brought you the best deal %

William Huston
  • Trinity, FL
Posted Sep 21 2016, 20:46

I am an intermediate investor who has invested in rentals mostly over the past 10+ years, i feel pretty comfortable with the rental side of investing even though i'm finding now my rentals are not the best of investment choices lol, but we all learn from our mistake. at least they are netting passive income for me. 

Anyways i recently got my real estate license after getting out of the military with the goals of learning more about real estate investing and attempt to master a few more options out there. Right now im trying to learn what is the best way to gain leads for sellers? I understand what im asking is really not investing related, but i figured learning to generate seller leads and bringing them under contract would steamroll my understandings in marketing for leads in the future for investment targeting. I am under the understanding that investment potential leads and far harder to obtain than seller leads, so i figured i would start off with seller leads

I have been reading a lot of post, but most of them are dated around 2009-2012 based on the searches on this site, so i figured i would ask since the market is always changing and new things spark better results.

I have read about "Horsey Letters" being very successful for seller adds

I have read "Yellow Paper Letters" get you the most phone calls but volatile lead %

I have read that "Action Postcards" are pretty rock solid to use, because they are effective for the price.

My question is what are you using for leads? also if you dont mind giving me maybe a PM of target ideas you use that have payed off in your ares if you dont feel comfortable posting it public. 

Right now im kinda back and forth between "Yellow Letters" and "Postcards", I can print the Yellow letters from home since i can get the owners info pretty easily from the MLS services, but i have been offered privately pricing of 2.7cents per postcard full color front/back as long as i order 5,000+

Loading replies...