Marcus Jones
  • Newark, DE
Votes |
Gaining capital through wholesale

Marcus Jones
  • Newark, DE
Posted Sep 25 2016, 09:42

Good Afternoon,

Over the past year or so i have been searching articles on bigger pockets, reading books and now I'm currently taking a real estate investing course run by Mike Ferris of DelREIA at Delaware technical community college. Over the course of these past months I've studied daily in preparation of getting started in real estate by the end of the year and i believe now is the time to start. My goal is to ultimately invest in multi-family units and eventually apartment buildings. In order to reach this goal i need to gain the required capital to do so and my plan for doing this was to wholesale properties in my area (Delaware) and the greater Philadelphia area as well as using my carpentry background from High school to flip properties. I realized a couple months back that i could honestly read everything there is to know about real estate investing but if i don't take the necessary action my dream of becoming financially free before i turn 30 will never manifest and being a couple months from being 25 i don't feel as though i have much time. That being said I'm ready to take action NOW, if there are any multi family investors, wholesalers both on BP or in the Delaware/Philadelphia area that are willing to work together or allow me to work under them i would be greatly appreciated. I am not looking to financially benefit off         anyone willing to lend a helping hand rather the intellectual insight needed to reach my financial goals. Thank you all for your time!

Loading replies...