• Investor
  • Westchester County, NY
Votes |
Changes at Listsource?

Jordan Solomon
  • Investor
  • Westchester County, NY
Posted Oct 9 2016, 10:40

Hi. Is it just me (not likely), or have there been major changes at Listsource recently? I don't try to log in very often, but when I did few days ago, I was unable to and it said that it was unable to recognize my username. I gave them a call, and spoke to a customer service rep who told me that an account executive would have to get back to me, which happened a few days later. What he told me was something about the company having to reconfigure their accounts and transition to three new account options, but the problems are that (1), the leads are now more expensive (I opened my account through a link that was supposed to give me a discount, which I guess is no longer in effect), and (2), maybe even worse, all of the saved searches I had created wouldn't migrate to the new account.

Is anyone else experiencing this (I haven't been able to find any other discussion of it on BiggerPockets, which surprised me), and if so, has anyone found a good way of dealing with it -- maybe some kind of workaround? Thanks.

Loading replies...