Bandit signs

6 Replies

I'm in Milwaukee and Im trying to find bandit signs. I'm looking for the yellow corrugated sheets. I think they are 8x4 so I can cut them to size. I have been looking and can't find any store that sell them. Does anyone know of any local stores that sell them by the sheet. Not precut. 

I'm sure you can order online. However, make sure they are legal in your area.

I have tried online and I found the large sheets 8x4 only bundles of 10 and 20. That's just to many for me at this. 

There are plenty of websites that offer super cheap signs..in fact.. google those words. If you're considering making your own bandits signs with a sharpie marker etc ..i would say, don't. 

Im not sure what you're putting on them, but if you're going with a "We Buy Houses - Cash" type sign.. potential sellers are going to have a hard time believing you have the means to pay cash for their house, if you cant afford bandit signs. Just a thought

@Lloyd what do you suggest I put on the signs

@Devon Curney ,

Is there a FastSigns to similar shop near you?

You REALLY don't want to take 8 foot by 4 foot sheets and cut them down do you?

You should be able to buy 18 inch by 24 inch blank signs and the wire stakes to put them on.

I Googled "yellow roadside signs" and the first link that came up is an ad announcing 100 signs for $89.

Also, pulled up this link:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/87/topics/44116-where-is-the-best-place-to-get-blank-yellow-bandit-signs-

dirtcheapsigns was pretty good on pricing, though I don't remember the cost now. I got a bunch of them, only problem I have is getting them out on a consistent basis while I'm a one man shop, but if that's all you're doing, should be fine.

Best of luck,

JTM

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.