Do anyone know an accurate people search?

5 Replies

I'm looking for a way to get accurate phone numbers and addresses  of the home owners....My husband and I drive for dollars and do yellow letters , but the letters are always returned to us and the numbers we have seems to no longer be in service.

Thank you Mooro El, we have used spokeo  and lntellius  they did have up to date contact information ,but we will try the other ones. Thanks aging.

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

@Mooro El , I tried using some of the "free ones" you've listed and they've each requested a payment. What do you mean by free? How do you navigate those listed sites to gather contact information without paying the fee?

Originally posted by @Mooro El:

The free ones that I have used in the past are:

www.nuwber.com

www.thatsthem.com

www.spokeo.com

www.pipl.com

I have also used www.peoplefinders.com which is a  paid service.

They charge $25/month to use their service.

I have heard that TLO and Intellius are good paid services but I have not used them so I cannot give you personal experience.

I hope this helps! :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here