Bandit signs??

9 Replies

Any suggestions on good spots to order bandit signs? I'll do all the writing on them, I'll just need blank ones

I use Super Cheap Signs  https://www.supercheapsigns.com/

Thanks a lot guys, I'll look into those. Any suggestions on a descent size for the signs?

I found that yardsignwholesale is way cheaper than the others. If you want one that's printed for you anyway. They got package deals like 50 signs  and stakes for $190. 

However, I buy mine blank with stakes on eBay. I get 50 with H stakes for a total of $125 with shipping. Without shipping it's less than $100. I just write on them with a thick a$& permanent marker. 

@Jose Castillo go to all your local estate agent offices and ask if they have any old cor flute signs lying about (with a blank white side) 

Usually they do and you an get them for nothing.

Bandit signs are my highest form of lead generation if you have any more questions regarding this I would love to chat about it.

Billy  

Does anyone know how to find out the laws for their county regarding bandit signs? I've heard the extremes on both sides, some areas don't care how many or where and others will hunt you down for a fine

Any information about this would be greatly appreciated

@Jonathan Frausto Not sure how up to date this is but :

http://jolietcity.info/home/showdocument?id=4369

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here