Anyone can recommend a RE Agent in Allentown, PA?

5 Replies

Anyone can recommend a RE Agent in Allentown, PA or the surrounding areas?

99% of Realtors don't know spit about investing and will try to convince that something is a "great investment".   Tread lightly.  

@Eric DeVito I can recommend three RE Agents for you. They are all good and I have worked with them each before.

Eric Rothenberger - Remax - His Website - Eric sold my personal home after I renovated it for $5k over market. He is good for retail sales, but may be able to help you find properties. 

Garrett Rhoads - Keller Williams - His Linkedin - Garrett is the president of the Lehigh Valley real estate club and used to be one of the largest wholesalers in the area. He does not publicly market himself, but he is one of the most investor savvy realtors in Allentown.

Rennard Clayton - Fredricks Realty - His Website - I have bought one property with Rennard before. He is generally pretty good at finding properties and understands investors. The special thing about Rennard is he runs an independent inspection company, so he would be great for walking you through the properties and telling you about potential issues.

DM me if you want me to give you their cell phone numbers. Also, if you have something specific you are looking for, please let me know and I might be able to help directly. I am not a realtor, but I do invest in Philadelphia and Allentown.

Out of the two David mentioned.  I know both Garrett and Rennard.  Both of them are knowledgeable. Garrett has been busy with his start up company, so he may not have as much time.  

Eric I know does well with selling your property. He markets well. So if you have a finished project go with him. This is me speaking as an outsider seeing his productivity . 

Rennard just helped me buy my first investment property. He's  phenomenal.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here