• Chattanooga, TN
Votes |
Help with lead acquisition outside of the MLS

Wes Harrington
  • Investor
  • Chattanooga, TN
Posted Feb 19 2017, 09:56

I have a question guys,

Now like most of us, we can search the MLS/Zillow/Redfin/Realtor/etc for days and day just like anyone else. However, in addition to that, I am trying to take a different path to generate leads. I live in a town where there are lots of young college kids with time and vigor! I am currently working a full time job/have a young family to tend to and I am limited with being able to drive my streets given time constraints. I am wanted to know what some of you have done to possibly unofficially/officially employ these guys to help me drive streets, look for properties that are distress or fit my criteria from the curb in my farm area, and take addresses for me to later contact after scrubbing through them at home.

Ideas so far:   just feeling this out with several high school/college age friends my wife and I know, a general consensus is that most would be happy to do this for just a full take of gas and if we land a deal they get a cut/flat rate.  Some of these guys are pretty bright and I would consider bringing them in PT/FT if we could keep a lead stream coming, but am trying to find a good way to structure and incentivize them in a way that benefits us both?   I think for right now, PT or even per diem is likely what will need to happen given our finances and time on their end.

If you could, please let me know your thoughts or what has worked for you!  

Thanks

Wes

Loading replies...