• Mansfield, TX
Votes |
Need URL and Business Name Help

Account Closed
  • Wholesaler
  • Mansfield, TX
Posted Feb 25 2017, 14:26

Hello Biggerpockets

I need some help with something I have been wrestling with. Like many others, I have started my real estate investing with Wholesaleing and my goals to build up capital to eventually do my own flips, then rental properties, etc.

I have started off marketing for deals in Wichita Falls, TX which is where I am from. I currently live in Mansfield, TX. My goals to start off doing deals in Wichita Falls and then eventually expand closer to home to include Dallas / Ft. Worth.

Heres my dilemma and where I need advice. I currently have my business name, Premier Investment Properties, LLC registered.

I have registered with lead propeller for three websites and currently have a sellers website and a buyers website

Dont want to get flagged by BP so Ill just say its kind of a like a "fastcash..." for sellers and cheaphouses... for wholesale.

THe problem is looking down the road I want my company and brand to grow and I don't want to come across as cheap or like a used car salesman in the present or in the future.

Should I just use one website with a professional business name, my business name, for both sellers and investors or should I use these cheesy url's and then 301 back to my professional URL.

Also I think my business url would work best for the Wholesale site but what should I use for my motivated sellers.

Im having a bit of analysis by paralysis and need some help.

THanks

Robert

Loading replies...