Hello BP! Just Moved To Fort Walton Beach/ Okaloosa County

2 Replies

Hi everyone it has been a couple weeks since I have been active on the forums due to me moving from Orlando back up here to the panhandle- Fort Walton Beach. I am having trouble finding any deals, all the big wholesale companies around here are mainly in Pensacola :/  But mainly I am looking to get in touch with some local investors and possibly learn how the market works around here and how to locate good properties. I look forward to any responders and growing with this community!

Hi Andrew welcome to the area. Have you checked out the local rei meetings? They are a good place to start looking for wholesalers.

@Andrew Martin welcome to the panhandle! Like Zach said, local REI meetings are a good place to network. There's one called the Professional Investors Guild which is usually every 3rd Thursday of the month at 7pm at the Emerald Coast convention Center and another networking group every last Tuesday of the month at the Twisted Grape in Shalimar 6pm.

If you're not on my list already, please sign up at the website on my signature.

I have a couple right now to sell that'd be more suitable as rentals. A 3 unit in Crestview and a SFR in Niceville. Both need a good chunk of work.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you