What Is Your Most Successful Form Of Marketing?

4 Replies

Hi All,

Which marketing avenue has worked best for your real estate investing business? Why do you think this method has been most successful for you?

I get a decent rate of response from direct mail, but I've actually had great luck gathering leads through door-to-door cold calling. It can be exhausting (and demoralizing hearing "no" again and again), but I've found leads I simply couldn't have any other way.

For instance, I met a man who owns 5 single family houses on the other side of the city from the neighborhood he lives in. He wants to sell all of them off-market and I'm currently negotiating prices with him!

So, BP, what's been working for you?

WHEN CALLING CLIENTS IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW YOUR AREA.I CALL ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT/ LIST.. I STUDY MY AREAS. AND I MATCH MY CLIENT OVER THE PHONE SALES 101 PEOPLE WANNA DO BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE LIKE THEM

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you