How to find good help selling owner carry homes

1 Reply

Buissnes has been growing. :)  I oversee everything, contractors, seller calls, buyers calls, appointments, ect. I find myself not focusing on what I do best, working with sellers.

I need someone that can take calls from buyers that needs owner carry, a good phone voice, and a little common sense Inoder to work verbal agreements with potential buyers, then pass the buyer off to me if it seems like a good fit. 

Any suggestions on how to find such a person and a fair pay scale for this kind of service?

I have great luck with upwork.com. You can interview people from around the world at all kinds of payscales. I have a great bookkeeper I hired him in India from upwork.com. He does books for a number of investors, has great phone presence, is knowledgeable about US tax code and the best part is he is about 1/4th the cost of a US bookkeeper. I interviewed 5 different bookkeepers from all over the globe. I don't think I could have found a better resource in the US. There are all sorts of different skillsets listed to choose from or you can post your own criteria and choose who you want to interview.

Just a thought, but I have had a great experience with upwork...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here