• Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Sales Letter Feedback - Tax Delinquents

Daniel Paloscio
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Apr 27 2017, 07:29

I'm mailing out a sales letter to prospects behind on their taxes. Wanted to touch on some of their pains, but not solely on their delinquency. Any feedback/advice on the copy would be greatly appreciated. 

Dear FIRST NAME,

Want to convert your property at XXX into CASH NOW?

My name is NAME and I’m a buyer with COMPANY.

We are a local, full-service real estate solutions company and we’re buying property in any condition! Our company is expanding and we need property now!

We’re ready to make you the highest possible CASH offer on your property within 24 hours! We’ll even close on whichever day you choose, giving you time to get organized before you sell. You can receive your cash in 3 days or less!

Homeownership can be expensive. Leaking roofs, old electrical systems, bad plumbing, and general upkeep costs can quickly add up to thousands of wasted dollars. Putting it on the market means even more costs!

Just imagine what you could do with the time and money you’re sinking into this property! Selling to us means that you’ll have more time and more money to do what you want, like spending more time with your family or finally taking that dream vacation!

If you sell to us, there’s no need to make any repairs or even clean the place up! We’ll take care of everything! With us, there’s never any realtor commissions or hidden fees.

We buy your property AS IS and we’ll pay ALL closing costs.

If you. . .

• Are behind on payments
  • Owe taxes
  • Have code violations
  • Going through a divorce
  • Probate or need to liquidate an estate
  • Tired of being a landlord
  • Have to pay expensive repairs before your property is worth anything
  • Need to sell quickly for any reason

We have the answer! We’ll buy your property FAST!

Call now at NUMBER or fill out our easy form at WEBSITE

Loading replies...