Votes |
Need advice on how to fully automate my direct mail marketing

Jason Pritchard
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Clovis, CA
Posted Apr 29 2017, 12:54

Hey Everyone,

I've been investing full time for the last 2.5 years and in that time I've done 20+ deals, mainly fix and flips.  The majority of my deals come via direct mail and I'm looking for some advice on how to automate that process.  I'm currently sending out weekly mailings of about 300-400 pieces per week depending on the list.  I try to keep it simple and stick to a 3 piece rotation (1 handwritten yellow letter, 1 postcard, and 1 professional letter).  As of right now I am printing and stuffing everything from my home office which takes a lot of time.

I'm ready to hand off the printing and mailing to a direct mail company and am open to any suggestions.  

I also have a VA that I use regularly and am interested in finding out how you would us a VA to scrub and update a direct mail list virtually. All of the mail that bounces back comes to my private mailbox and I'm fielding all the calls myself. I would prefer not to have the VA take calls but definitely want them to update the lists as return mail comes back.

If anyone has experience doing direct mail on a larger scale and has fully automated that process I would greatly appreciate any feedback,  if anyone has any questions please let me know.  

Thanks for the help! 

Loading replies...