Brad Allison
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
Owner Hunt from Returned Yellow Letters

Brad Allison
  • Boise, ID
Posted May 18 2017, 09:45

Hey there BP!

I have been sending out some standard yellow letters addressed to foreclosures, absentee owners, and several properties identified through driving local neighborhoods.  I have had several letters "returned to sender" due to several reasons:

Insufficient address...

Not deliverable as addressed...

No such number...

These addresses were taken off public notices and verified through county records so I need to re-double check the issue there.

However several have been returned due to "no forwarding address."  Obviously a vacant home.  I can't seem to track down any info on who has control of these properties.  Several appear worthy of further investigation and numbers are looking good (without inspection or being inside).  Several are listed for auction, coming up within a month or two.  County records report the name I have put on the addressed letters but apparently with no forwarding address they are not reaching anyone worth calling me.  I am at a road block with these.  

Does anyone have any advise for me on how to track down more contact information for these properties and get my name and number in front of someone who could potentially contact me about getting a discussion going with these?

Loading replies...