• Rental Property Investor
  • Arlington Heights, IL
Votes |
Voicemail for processing Direct Mail

Peter Halliday
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Arlington Heights, IL
Posted Jul 27 2017, 06:55

I'm starting a direct mail campaign to high equity absentee homeowners, and I'm trying to setup a voicemail message for the calls that I can't take.  I've read a bunch of blog posts that have differing opinions on whether to allow the tire kickers to self disqualify or not.  I wanted some feedback from those that have working direct mail campaigns.  This is my voicemai:

"Hi, thank you for calling me. This is Peter, and I’m sorry I missed your call. My wife and I buy properties in the Chicagoland area. Your property may be vacant or have tenants. It may be fixed up, or in need of repairs. I’ll buy your property in any condition. I can close on the date you choose. I always present multiple offers, so you can choose the terms that are best. Please leave your full name, cell phone, and the property’s address, and I’ll call you back with some questions, and then we both can decide if I should schedule a time to see the property."

Lastly, my thought is those who don't leave a voicemail, I'll have their number, and plan on following up with a text first and a call after I've talked to those who left voicemails.  So, everyone gets followed up with, but I prioritize those that have left a voicemail.

Loading replies...