• Developer
  • Prior Lake, MN
Votes |
Direct Mail Consultant or Agency

Jaden Ghylin
  • Developer
  • Prior Lake, MN
Posted Sep 13 2017, 20:55

Hello all, I hope you can all point me to some options here.  We've been doing a lot of online marketing successfully and really saw great results when we started to hire experts in the proper marketing channels to manage our campaigns for us.  The cost of hiring professionals has been more than covered by the improved performance and offloaded work from us.  We've been sporadically doing direct mail, but have not had the time to perfect the systems necessary to really make it work for us, but we have seen the potential from a few deals we have brought in.  

I am looking for a service in direct mail where we can work with a professional that specializes in direct mail, preferably with a focus on real estate investing.  We'd like an agency or consultant that is able to pull lists, manage lists, provide designs, drip mail out, basically the whole campaign.  I have not had much luck finding such a service.  Let me know if you have any ideas.  Our spend would be sufficient to justify a professional campaign manager.

Thanks,

Jaden

Loading replies...