Using USPS Every Door Direct mail

4 Replies

I'm curious if any one has used the Every Door Direct Mail Service through the United States Post office and what kind of response rate your received?  

For our company...we use EDDM when “farming” a community for our clients. However it might not be the best bet for an investor...because it goes to every single door on that postal route. Instead, you can get your list to only mail to homeowners, and many other criteria.

But EDDM is nice and cheap!

Best wishes!

Thank you Ross for your input. I want to focus on Wholesaling to get out of my JOB and was thinking about both...target marketing and EDDM. just wanted  to see if other investors were using this service and what kind of responses they  were getting to see if it would be worth the expense. Based on your response I'm thinking it might be worth a try. Again Thanks

I was considering EDDM and might later - it does cast a wide net

We're planning an EDDM campaign. We are planning to hit 2500 people 5 times for a total cost of $4700. We advertising in a rapidly gentrifying area with a lot of distressed homeowner. We had success in the area with DIY flyers. If we get 1 deal from 5 mailing we'll make profit. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here