Direct Mail Companies

13 Replies

What are the best companies out there for a direct mail campaign?  

This post has been removed.

@Randall Ortiz

I have used Vistaprint for my first two direct mail campaigns. I bought my lists from Listsource.

@Randall Ortiz There are a number of us who offer DM services.  I recommend that you do some searches to see who offers the type of product that you're looking to send.  

If you'd like some advice on what has worked well for me in my REI business, I'm happy to help you out.

I did my first direct mail with a Company Just earlier this month.

I used resimpli. I liked the fact they let me use my original design with some enhancements made. That was important to me since I have used same color and design since June on some repeat mailing.

I want to say it was .40 each postcard since I sent over 1000. Way less than I can do it myself Easy to upload your list click and pay.

Everything works Nothing doesn’t

Hmm, just a thought but have you considered going digital instead?

I only ask because you're likely to get better results for less money.  The reason most people steer from digital is knowledge-based, but if you're going to pay someone anyways you might as well head online...

Take 1000 mailers @ $0.40 each, that's $400.  You'll be lucky to get 1.5% of those people to even call you.

Alternatively you buy Google ads or FB ads, or write some content w/ SEO, and you could get 200-400 ppl directly to your website and KNOW they are interested in your services.  Direct mailing is kinda like shooting in the dark tbh.

Not to say you can't get a positive ROI w/ direct mail...it's just a lot harder to justify when there are literally people LOOKING for you...much better conversion rates & much less work if you can automate.

@Cody Evans you can search companies on BP.  Click on Network, then Companies, then click Categories and go to Marketing.

Thank you all so much. I will check these options out

@Sam Puccetti

What price google or FB ad do you recommend? Do you think FB or google is more effective?

Originally posted by @Cody Evans :

@Anthony Gayden

What was the cost?

I paid $86 for a list of 779 absentee owners. My most recent Direct Mail campaign had 391 names on it. The cost for postcards and mailing services was $211.34.

So that comes out to about $0.76 per post card mailed. These are standard size full color postcards.

@Anthony Gayden how many responses did you get from the 391 mailed out?  Any deals?

Thanks for posting the costs.

@Justin Silverio I would definitely appreciate the advice.  I tried emailing you.  I'll send you another email.  Thanks

Originally posted by @Randall Ortiz :

@Anthony Gayden how many responses did you get from the 391 mailed out?  Any deals?

Thanks for posting the costs.

The mailing starts going out the week of October 30th, so I don't have results yet. I am trying to do a mailing the first week of every month. Each mailing I send out will be larger than the previous one.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here