• Flipper/Rehabber
  • McKinney, TX
Votes |
Probate Marketing Questions

Ro Carter
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • McKinney, TX
Posted Oct 17 2017, 19:50

I have been investing for a while, but am looking to expand into probates.  I have opinions on what I may do and questions about your opinions.

These questions revolve around mailers.  I was going to:

(1) Send a professional white letter to begin with then

(2) send a postcard at 3, 6, 9, 12 months.  Additionally, I'd follow up with a call at each mailer a week later.

My list you ask?  To attempt to have better leads and keep marketing costs down (I'm already budgeting 1-2 grand a month), I will mail owners/heirs who don't live at the property in question.  I am not planning to mail the subject property.  I'm not planning to mail the spouses/residents of the actual property - only off premises heirs/executors

I get my leads daily.  Its not a monthly batch.  Ill likely just aggregate everything into a weekly mailer

Questions:

(1) what do you think of this strategy and

(2) What do you think about contact the live in/spouse vs only offsite heirs

(3) How do I automate this?  Id prefer not to code it myself.  Id like to take my march 1 lead and have it automatically add it to my June 1 list Sept 1 list, etc along with the leads for those days.  That way I just barf out one set of labels for that day, 3 months prior, 6 months prior, etc or whatever and slap them on the pile for that day ad drop them in the weekly batch bucket.  SAme with the phone numbers.  Id liek a dialy call list

(4) Last, how do I maintain this list and take out the trash/sold/mad people, etc?

Loading replies...